EZ card controller control card for laser marking
Galvanometer control signal to a digital signal can be directly connected to a common international digital galvanometer
• galvanometer control signal to a digital signal can be directly connected to a common international digital galvanometer.
• Flight Marking: rotary encoder can be connected, real-time detection assembly line speed, to ensure high-speed marking effect.
• Smarking control card parallel operation. 8 sets of control cards can be processed in different content.
• Expansion axis (stepper motor servo motor) Output: output two channels Direction / pulse signal to control the stepper motor (or servo motor), can be used for shaft or stitching.
• 12 general-purpose input digital signal (TTL compatible).
• 13 general-purpose digital signal output (TTL compatible).
• ReMark (cached Duplicate marking) signal: the same as used for marking content, require high-speed marking situation. ReMark foot switch can be connected to the signal can also be connected to a common input signal. If the content contains a variable text marking, or marking more content can not all be saved in the board, you must connect to a common input signal.
• Laser can be set to active high signal can also be set to active low.
• PWM signal provides check points drive.
• Two analog control output power / frequency.
• Compatible with USB 2.0